Thursday, September 22, 2011

Toddler Hoodie Pattern

Last spring I purchased  The Reversible Zippy Hoodie pattern UNISEX.  I started it as a spring jacket for my older boy who was 2 1/2 at the time.  Well fast forward 6 months and voila!


I now have a fall jacket for my younger son!  I went to put it on the older one and it was way too small for a jacket!  He could probably wear it as a shirt if it didn't have a zipper.  Luckily the cuffs fold up so it works perfect for the little guy! 


Check out the fancy posing! 



I lined it with a grey flannel so it's warm but not too warm- perfect for fall!







Don't look too close or you'll notice small imperfections like how the bottom trim doesn't line up perfectly.  Oh well.  I loved the pattern.  It came together fairly easily.  It's not a beginner pattern, though. 

Now that I'm finished I want to make a couple more... when I find some time!



 post signature

6 comments:

  1. so adorable! he is a super model! ;) i love the guitar fabric!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cuteness, I love the guitars! Awesome job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so cute! What is this fabric please?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I am doing similar hoodie, but struggling with front corners of hood where they meet the zipper.. Do you have any suggestions how to end up nicely? How to sew the hood correctly.. cause probably I am doing something wrong.. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...