Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So Excited!

I just stopped by Made today and was so excited (like jumping up & down excited) that she is doing her Celebrate the Boy again! For the whole month she is sharing boy clothing, boy crafts, boy style, and boy ideas all month!  As a mom of 2 boys I love to find new ideas for them.  I can't wait to try some of her projects.  Made by Rae is Celebrating the Boy too! 
To be honest I was having a crummy day that might have something to do with finding out my driver's license was expired and after one trip to the DMV let's just say it still isn't renewed....until I saw Dana's post & now I am so much happier- yay!



Dana started with a tutorial for some basic boy pants (her son is such a cutie!) and Rae has a tutorial for some adorably cute dragon slippers- love them!
If you have a boy or a couple boys go check out Celebrate the Boy!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, now I'm going to have to go check out their posts :)

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...