Monday, October 18, 2010

Organizational Bliss (it's better than chocolate!)


The stars somehow aligned yesterday and I was able to spend some much needed time in my craftroom (which is shared as an office...and I know drives my OCD husband crazy!).  Nothing fancy...I'm just so happy to have my own place to work. 
I LOVE these little buckets I found at Target in their dollar bin.  The pegboard I found at Michaels and it was 40% off.  I just painted them before putting them up.  I need to get some more hooks because in a package of 3 pegboard they only give you 4 hooks! 

Here's a little tip: so that the little buckets don't tip over weigh them down with some heavy magnets stuck to the bottom. 

I had 2 of these plastic drawer stands from when I was in the classroom.  They are perfect for storing fabric (if you have a modest collection like me).  Eventually I'll probably outgrow these but for now I love that I can see inside and can take a drawer out and take it into another room to work (infront of the TV...) then shove everything back in and return the drawer.
This is my whole work area.   Ta da the organization fairy has been here (don't blink because it's not going to look like this for long!).

1 comment:

  1. Looks great! I love having my own space, even if it's just a small corner in my dining room. Love the magnet idea for the buckets.

    ReplyDelete

bisforboy@yahoo.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...